Posted by / Friday 19 February 2016 / No comments / ,

Wintery Rome - Street Style





















So this is the first street style post I have done for this new blog and where better to start off than with the beautiful people of Rome and the super sleek tourists that were visiting the city this February. I've tried to photograph a variety of nationalitites  to show how different countries are adopting different trends this AW and to show how the locals dress for the wintery sun. Trainers and sneakers are known for being a saviour for city dwellers and in Rome it was no exception, myself included. Other obvious trends with down feather puffa coats in all colours under the rainbow- black, navy and khaki for those wanting to tone the look down- whilst polarized sunglasses seem to be the way to go to look sleek in the sunshine this SS16. I've also included my own outfits for the 3 days I was there to prove that you don't need to re-wear one pair of trousers and pack only thin t shirts to successfully holiday with carry-on luggage only. I chose a mac for the warm-ish sun as it was transferrable between the outfits and light enough to keep me cool. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Instagram

Recent Posts

[4][recent][recent][Latest Posts]

Popular Posts